The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Sussebas Sat Mar 12, 2011 1:32 am

Name, race, class and level of your main character.
Sussebassen, Goblin, Death Knight, 61.

Real life age 26.

WoW Experience
I started playing wow in 2007 as a hardcore player in a top guild on Al'akir but they went too hardcore and I didn't have the time to play because of work and family. I started up again in a less hardcore guild but had to quit again because of work. I then levelled up a new character to play on Stormreaver with irl friends but they all quit so I joined a social raiding guild called Ancíent Warrìors instead. We play twice a week and have good progression atm. We have cleared BoT, five bosses in BwD and Conclave.

Availability
Busy monday, wednesday and thursday.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?
I know Runar! Very Happy (Amorous) We have common irl friends.

Why do you want to join?
I think it will be nice to join another social guild and hopefully join some raids to play with Amorous.

What's your favorite WoW moment that you have come across?
The twins in aq40. I caused a lot of wipes there, lol :p

Something about yourself in general.
I am an adaptive person. I have lead a counter-strike team to victories by being bossy, inspiring, funny, supportive, guiding and sharing my knowledge. I can be cooperative and be laidback/invisible and do as I am told.

When I don't play wow I try fix something on my old car or go play football. Nothing spectacular here :p

WoW Goals.
I try not to have any goals in Wow because I once had a dream to be the ultimate and famous druid on Al'akir. That was a social suicide so I won't do something like that. I've killed this and done that and I play to have fun and try restrict down to one goal: fun.

Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
I wrote all this and closed my browser before sending the application, so I wrote this application again by memory. Baaah Smile

Sussebas

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:33 am

Thank you for the application Sussebassen. We'll get back to you shortly!

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus Sat Mar 12, 2011 11:44 am

heyhey stig cheers
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down