The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Garfax Tue Apr 26, 2011 12:44 pm

Name, race, class and level of your main character.
Garfax, troll, hunter, 85

Real life age 18+.
30...uhm... something Smile

[b]WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc)
Playing since "vanilla" but had a year break before Cata expansion while I had a baby(!) rejoined to play Cata. Was a (very) casual raider in BC Karazhan, and have dabbled in Cata raids, BH and 3 bosses down in BWD.

Availability (roughly how much you play each week, most important if you keep very strange hours)
3-5 evenings a week, from 20.00 realm time 'til late.

Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?
Nope, I just saw a guild recruitment notice in game.

Why do you want to join?
I've been looking for a friendly raiding guild where I can raid for fun and to see more of the end-game content. The small guild I was in stopped raiding when the guild leaders left WoW to play GW2.

What's your favorite WoW moment that you have come across?
Tossing bears out of trees in Hyjal made me cry from laughing. More seriously, finally succeeding in taking down BWD bosses with a small guild of inexperienced and only-just-geared-raiders. The pain, then the joy!

Something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting)
WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game)
I'm pretty laid-back and patient, I'll tend to stick with a struggling pug or raid for as long as it takes Smile I used to do a lot of live role-playing (or cross-country pantomime as I call it) but that's all taken a back seat now I have a kiddie.

WoW goals are to enjoy the new content, raid with my hunter main and level my alts (84 mage, 62 priest).

Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Garfax

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 1:11 pm

Heya Garfax, thanks for the application. We'll review it and get back to you shortly however there may be an increased wait time due to the easter holidays and the patch tomorrow.

Be sure to check back here often!

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus Wed Apr 27, 2011 6:58 pm

We've decided to accept you on a trial basis. Please get in touch with myself or:Drebinglock / Nesrond / Cabot / Koshchei / Trizz / Kalactocch / Lorin or Gragnash for an invite or poke a member and they will direct you to an officer.
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down