The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn)

Go down

Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn) Empty Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn)

Post  Aestrala Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:40 pm

Name, race, class and level of your main character.

Aestralax, Blood Elf (I'm a lady!!!) 85

[Armory link] (This is optional)

Real life age: 18+

It's rude to ask a lady her age, impertinent whelp!.......okay 26 then Razz

WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc):

five and a half years, back in the beginning we had computers driven by hamsters and we had none of this, 'dungeon finder', and, 'phasing', malarkey I can tell you!! Smile
In all seriousness I raided most of classic wow stuff up to Naxx, up to tier 5 in BC, everything in Wrath, and so far I've done about three boss in Cata across quite a few characters. I seem to change toon every expansion Razz

Availability (roughly how much you play each week, most important if you keep very strange hours)

Most days from 5pm till about 1-2.00am

Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?

I don't believe I do but if successful in my application I look forward to getting to know you all Smile

Why do you want to join?

You seem like a nice bunch, who'd be a fun lot to hang around with. Also hopefully in time we can meet bosses and kill them together Smile

What previous guild(s) have you been a member of? Why did you leave?

I was mostly on the Alliance side in a guild called, 'Validus'. Unfortunately after Cataclysm many of the guys decided to hang up their raiding boots so with a guild without any players I decided to roll out my horde mage and give it a go Smile

What's your favourite WoW moment that you have come across?

Probably the old pally lv20 quest for that hammer, back in the days of class item reward quests. Had to travel two continents, (I'd never seen Kalimdor up to this point), and two dungeons solo. After about 20 odd wipes to get the things I need I finally did. The sense of wonder and achievement still brings a tear to my eye, sort of Razz

Tell us something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting)

Generally I'm quite laid back, I have double jointed arms which I use to fight crime...well maybe...Razz...I work, have two kids, like all sorts of manly stuff like football and gaming in general

WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game) See stuff/Kill stuff/Might nice people Smile

Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!

In real life I'm an award winning jock strap and sock suspender model. Also my hair is made of 100% real leather.

Aestrala

Back to top Go down

Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn)

Post  Guest Tue Jun 14, 2011 1:09 am

Thank you for the application Aestralax, we'll review it and get back to your shortly!

Back to top Go down

Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn) Empty Re: Application Captain Magepants - (Withdrawn)

Post  Aestrala Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:08 am

I'd actually like to withdraw my application as I've found another solution to my guild problem Smile

Thank you for taking the time to look over my application and best of luck in your future raids!

Aestralax

Aestrala

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:20 am

Sorry to hear about that, we also wish you the best of luck in the future.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down