The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrials App (ACCEPTED)

2 posters

Go down

Arrials App (ACCEPTED) Empty Arrials App (ACCEPTED)

Post  Arrial Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Character: Arrial level 85 Blood elf Warlock
Experience: Played Since Vanilla. BUt very end of then just before TBC. Raided a Kara once or twice. Did Naxx and ToTC a little
Availabilty: Wednesday eve - Sunday Afternoon
Guild Members known: Ishamail. Long term RL friend
Reason for joining: Social mainly. Maybe a few guild runs and alt raid types things. But Im in my own Bank guild atm and its very lonely Sad.
Previous Guilds: Just my Bank Guild.
Favourite WoW moment: Watching Ish's Pally Hallistra Solo Azuregos. I tried to help but got frozen for 15 mins. Then when the freeze wore off I got froze again Sad. Took like half hour. Ish sucksas pally XD
About Me: Mature Into all the things you would expect Sci Fi Fantasy etc.
Goals: To have fun and play with nice friendly people.
Story/Joke: An elderly woman went to her local doctor’s office and asked to speak with her doctor. When the receptionist asked why she was there, she replied, “I’d like to have some birth control pills.”

Taken back, the doctor thought for a minute and then said, “Excuse me, Mrs. Glenwood, but you’re 80 years old. What would you possibly need birth control pills for?”

The woman replied, “They help me sleep better.”

The doctor considered this for a second, and continued… “How in the world do birth control pills help you sleep?”

The woman said, “I put them in my granddaughter’s orange juice, and I sleep better at night.”

Arrial

Back to top Go down

Arrials App (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Arrials App (ACCEPTED)

Post  Kail Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:04 pm

Thank you for the application, i'll bump this in guild chat to get people's attention, unless Isha hasn't done that already.

Kail

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus Fri Jul 29, 2011 5:47 am

Hey Arrial, thanks for the application. We'l review it and get back to you as soon as possible
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down