The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

shadow priest lvl 85 - (DECLINED)

Go down

shadow priest lvl 85 - (DECLINED) Empty shadow priest lvl 85 - (DECLINED)

Post  præstste Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 pm

Name, race, class and level of your main character. Præsteste, Blood elf, Priest, lvl 85
[Armory link] (This is optional)
Real life age: i am 15 years old, but not a newb, i relley act like a 18 years old, and not shy to speak on VT Very Happy
WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc) i have played this game now for 4 years
Availability (roughly how much you play each week) depends on the life situations, but 3 hours a day, except weekends. Weekends= paradise
Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how? No, but i can learn new mature guild memeber to know Smile
Why do you want to join? Because, it´s cataclysm and want to join a relley good guild, for raiding and guild level.
What previous guild(s) have you been a member of? Why did you leave? none act. Sad
What's your favourite WoW moment that you have come across? to beat yogg saron (one light in darkness) achievement
Tell us something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting) Well i love girls, love my school friends, and ofc. my family. I hate football, but love Parkour :>
WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game) my wow goal, is to raid. And do some RP
Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
A man escapes from prison where he has been for 15 years. He breaks into a house to look for money and guns and finds a young couple in bed.

He orders the guy out of bed and ties him to a chair, while tying the girl to the bed he gets on top of her, kisses her neck, then gets up and goes into the bathroom. While he's in there, the husband tells his wife:

"Listen, this guy's an escaped convict, look at his clothes! He probably spent lots of time in jail and hasn't seen a woman in years. I saw how he kissed your neck." If he wants sex, don't resist, don't complain, do whatever he tells you. Satisfy him no matter how much he nauseates you. This guy is probably very dangerous. If he gets angry, he'll kill us. Be strong, honey. I love you."

To which his wife responds: "He wasn't kissing my neck. He wwas whispering in my ear. He told me he was gay, thought you were cute, and asked me if we had any vaseline. I told him it was in the bathroom. Be strong honey. I love you too!!"

præstste

Back to top Go down

shadow priest lvl 85 - (DECLINED) Empty Re: shadow priest lvl 85 - (DECLINED)

Post  Trizz Wed Dec 22, 2010 11:56 am

Thanks for the application. It is a really good application, but we must decline it - we are strict on the age restriction. Im sure you will find it easy to find a good guild, there is a lot of recruiting going on!
Trizz
Trizz
Officer

Back to top Go down