SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏

Go down

SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏ Empty SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏

Post  Amourus on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:12 pm

You might whana check youre e-mails. Am able to play again

got this email a flew hours ago

You have been selected to participate in the final STAR WARS: The Old Republic Beta Test‏

You’ll be able to begin testing Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ very soon! Your test begins:
Friday, December 2 at 1:00 PM CST

Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏ Empty Re: SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏

Post  Amourus on Thu Dec 01, 2011 4:22 pm

found some info worth knowing

Yesterday , 10:50 PM

The website and all game servers will be unavailable beginning at 5:00AM CST (11:00 London, 12:00 Paris/Berlin) on 12/2 as we perform maintenance.

We expect to bring the site back up by 10:00AM CST (16:00 London, 17:00 Paris/Berlin).

In order to prepare for this weekend’s test, the servers will be unavailable for logins until 1:00PM CST (19:00 London, 20:00 Paris/Berlin) on 12/2.

Check this thread for updates. Thanks for your patience!
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏ Empty Re: SWTOR - final STAR WARS The Old Republic Beta Test‏

Post  Poe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:11 am

I got the invite as well Amo, maybe we could continue our groupquesting from last time? Will be available from 20.00 tonight (when the beta opens).

Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus on Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:14 am

yeah, was thinking to play in group. maby test and republic toon aswell for this beta.
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:54 am

Might be running a little late myself for the test. Forrgot i had agreed to visit a friend of me tonight. I`ll try to get back to 21:00. Dont play on youre BH untill then! hehe
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kala on Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:05 am

Bah... seems i was the only one not getting new invite. Slap in the face actually considering i have been signed up for beta's since spring, and bought preorder in the first week of its realease.
Kala
Kala
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Amourus on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:14 pm

look`s like this beer is to goooood! Poe am most likely gona go out on the city today. But tomorrow am all up for some group questing when i wake up!
Amourus
Amourus
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Poe on Fri Dec 02, 2011 12:16 pm

Ok let's do it tomorrow morning then! We can just see when we are both on vent and do it then, lots of other stuff to try while we wait for the other guy.

Guild Master

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down