The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Goldbook Apply - (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Goldbook Apply - (ACCEPTED) Empty Goldbook Apply - (ACCEPTED)

Post  Goldbook Tue Dec 14, 2010 4:22 pm

Name, race, class and level of your main character.
Goldbook
Undead
Priest

Real life age 18+.

[b]WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc)
I've been playing wow since vanilla, got lot's of experience so i've seen pretty much everything. Been raiding a long time.

Availability (roughly how much you play each week, most important if you keep very strange hours)
I often play like 5-6 days a week when I got time. And that's just when im flying around orgrimmar.. I've never missed a raid time.
Playtime Aviable:
16:00 - 02:00

Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?
Sadly I don't know anyone.

Why do you want to join?
Well - I wont lie, my goal is to find a progressing guild and stay there. I'm a active and funny person. And I like to play this game with friendly people.

What's your favorite WoW moment that you have come across?
Slaying Lich King no doubt about it. Trying to down that guy about 30 times til' finally I got him down. So it was a good feeling'

Something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting)
WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game)
I'm a easy going guy and love to have a laugh, WoW is the game I mostly play everytime, and some FIFA with my friends. I've been doing Martial Arts since 5 years old. I love to party and hang out.

My WoW goal is to just chill' - Progress trough, and casually play the game!

Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
They made a Chuck Norris toailet paper, and did realise it. After 3 days we're they complaining customers! they said "The toailet paper aint taking crap by no one"

Enjoy

Goldbook

Back to top Go down

Goldbook Apply - (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Goldbook Apply - (ACCEPTED)

Post  Trizz Wed Dec 15, 2010 2:08 am

Thanks for the application! An officer willl contact you ingame.
Trizz
Trizz
Officer

Back to top Go down