The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Application - ACCEPTED

Go down

Guild Application - ACCEPTED Empty Guild Application - ACCEPTED

Post  Ishamail Thu Jan 20, 2011 11:16 am

Ishamail
Forsaken Priest level 85
Holy/Shadow....Disco for PvP

Sadly the community Site Wont allow me to view myself on the Armory Sad

Wow experience: been Playing Since Vanilla Raiding since Mid TBC
TBC Raids Kara Gruul Maggy TK ZA
WoTLK Raids Naxx ToTC ICC OS EoE Done RS at 85 :S
Cat BH and Halfus
Have Attempted the Twin Dragons...Wasnt Pretty
Done Each of these as Both Healer and DPS....Sadly not tanked yet

Availabilty: Pretty Much every Night and Most Days. I do ofcourse partake social Functions but endeavour that they should not affect Guild things etc Very Happy

I Know Kneehai in guild.....He got me Into Raiding and Have raided Both TBC and WoTLK with him

I want to join Because I love raiding. But I dont like proffesional Raiding. I want to raid with people I can have a laugh with.

Previous Guilds This Expansion: Perdition, I left because I didnt feel right there. It was a positive leaving Very Happy. And an RL friends guild of no consequence

Favourite WoW moment.....Had many From tryin To stealth Priest (Mind Sothe) Into Alliance Cities to Dose fires or fish. To raiding. A great Moment for me was Tank healing Rotface the first Time. I was so sure every second the tank would fall but I managed it.

About Me: Im a pretty avergae 25year old Geeky guy from UK. I like Most Geek cheek things. I love reading and Enjoy storys (part of why I play wow is for lore). Um cant think of too much more >.<

My goals: To experience Game Content. To Improve myself as both a DPS and a Healer and Possibly Learn to tank

A Story or a funny joke.....I can tell you several stories about how I kill people With Leap of faith Very Happy
A Joke then lol
Q: Why are elephants large, grey and wrinkled?
A: Because if they were small, white and smooth they'd be asprins.

Thanks For Taking the time to view my App and I look forward to hearin from you Wink

Ishamail

Back to top Go down

Guild Application - ACCEPTED Empty Re: Guild Application - ACCEPTED

Post  Guest Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:39 pm

Thanks for the App Ishamail. We'll review it and get back to you soon.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 24, 2011 9:44 am

Application accepted. Welcome to The Double Edge. Please contact myself, Kalactocch, Trizz, Lorin, Koschei, Cabot, Gragnash or Nesrond in game or contact one of members and they will point you to an officer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down