The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Machera_ Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:00 am

* Name, race, class and level of your main character.
Machera, Orc, Shaman, 85
* [Armory link] (This is optional)
* Real life age: 18+
* WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc)
I began playing in vanilla. and raiding in Burning Crusade. Always a casual raider I have completed all of Kharazan, Gruul's Lair, Magtheridon's Lair and most of Black Temple and The Sunwell. In Wrath of the Lich king I was part of both Alliance and Horde 10-man raiding guilds and completed Naxxramas, Ulduar, Trial of The Crusader (10) and upto Festergut and Rotface in ICC (I took a break from WoW near the end of Wrath)
* Availability (roughly how much you play each week)
Currently I am available to play/raid any time but this may change dependant on my work situation
* Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?
I am RL friends with Ishamail
* Why do you want to join?
I wish to experience raiding content in Cataclysm. My current guild no longer raid.
* What previous guild(s) have you been a member of? Why did you leave?
I have been in various small friendly guilds. Currently I am a member of Decursus who do not raid.
* What's your favourite WoW moment that you have come across?
* Tell us something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting)
I not only play WoW online, I became a registered judge in the TCG. I also DnD and Warhammer 40k
* WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game)
I don't have any real 'goals' per se. I would just like to see/enjoy the raiding content in the new expansion.
* Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
The road outside my house is haunted by the ghost of a chicken: Apparently, it couldn't get to the Other Side.

Machera_

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty *fillingin the blanks*

Post  Machera Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:17 am

Looks like I missed out two questions here. Sorry about that

* [Armory link]
* What's your favourite WoW moment that you have come across?
The conversation between Dalliahand Soccothrates in The Arcatraz. Married demons... priceless

Machera

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:51 pm

Thank you for your application we shall get back to you shortly hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down