The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application (ACCEPTED)

Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  steviec1 Mon Mar 07, 2011 1:31 pm

Bloodcall
Blood Elf warlock level 85
Dest/Dea

Wow experience: Pretty limited to be honest - been playing since November '10
only done two raids - karazhan (just Ishmail and I) and BT (with Ish and a load of other people)
Availabilty: Most evenings after work and weekends. I do a bit of DJing and also teach scuba diving (though not at the same time...yet)

I Know Ishmail in the guild - he's kinda taken me under his wing and helped me out A LOT!

I want to join because I would like to be part of a sociable guild and see what all this "end game content" fuss it about... plus the attrac

Previous Guilds: Aes Sedi - it was a RL friends guild. I left today as i was the only person to have been online in a while! (And Ish said you folks were good fun!)

Favourite WoW moment.....getting my Green Proto-Drake from my 1st egg!!!

About Me: I'm very into RPGs and books... mainly fantasy/sci-fi/crime. I scuba dive (a lot) and work in a dive shop (free air! Woop!!). anything else you want to know just ask!! (Good Lord.... this sounds like a dating ad doesn't it?!?!?)

My goals: To explore the full range of things this game has to offer (and get lots of mounts!!!)

A Story or a funny joke.....ummmm.... i've been in an 8.1 earthquake. At the time i was asleep and woke up - still drunk - thinking someone must've spiked my drink cause the whole world was shaking!!

So yes.... in summary i'm a RPG loving Dive junkie who just wants a nice sociable guild with the oppertunity to really get me teeth into this whole raiding palava! Thanks for your time!

steviec1

Back to top Go down

Application (ACCEPTED) Empty Re: Application (ACCEPTED)

Post  Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:06 am

Thank you for your application. We shall get back to you shortly hopefully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:47 pm

Welcome to the guild!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down