The Double Edge
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant)

Go down

Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant) Empty Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant)

Post  Thumpy Fri Dec 24, 2010 10:58 am

Name, race, class and level of your main character;
Thumpy, Troll, Warrior & 62.

Real life age:

WoW Experience (how long you have been playing, what content you have seen etc);
Been playing since just after TBC came out. Can't say i've seen too much content tho, planning on progressing through it all with this char).

Availability (roughly how much you play each week, most important if you keep very strange hours);
Can play most days of the week, my hours might be a little strange whilst im working so you might well see me online from like.. 5am till 12pm, but it varies a lot! Smile

Do you know anyone in the guild? Who and how?
Nope =[ I'm a loner.

Why do you want to join?
I'm looking for a guild to join and stick with, get to know the people in it and enjoy some quality banter whilst progressing through the game. Enjoying the social side of it whilst leveling basically Smile

What previous guild(s) have you been a member of? Why did you leave?
G R U N T's, they focused too much on figures within the guild (315 members), then actual guild members. It was full of children and newb players begging for gold, not my sort of thing.

What's your favourite WoW moment that you have come across?
Around 3-4 years ago my guild celebrated its 400th member, so we decided to throw a party in goldshire inn, (being alliance). Around 3/4 of the guild was there along with a load of people who had heard about the event. It left me with a 2 day ban, server spikes, and no one able to log in around goldshire at all.
400+ naked wow characters dancing in goldshire inn causing utter mayhem - Priceless..

Tell us something about yourself in general. (Personality, interests, spectacular stuff you have done or whatever you feel would be interesting)
WoW Goals. (if you have specific plans/aims in the game)

Well i work full time in a club so im really into my music. I mix D&b and dubstep, some house. Wow ambitions would be to try and finally get a character to max. So far its been 1 to 62 in around 2.5 days played time so you can tell im dedicated Smile

Tell us a story or a (funny) joke!
In the spirit of christmas;

How do you describe a rich elf?
Welfy

Thumpy

Back to top Go down

Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant) Empty Re: Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant)

Post  Guest Fri Dec 24, 2010 11:21 am

Cheers for the app Thumpy. We'll review it and contact you in game. This might take a little longer due to the holidays.

Back to top Go down

Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant) Empty Re: Thumpy's Application (DECLINED - No contact from applicant)

Post  Guest Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:05 pm

If you still wish to join please contact myself or Poe / Gragnash / Nesrond / Koshchei / Lorin or Kalactocch in game. If none of these are online ask a guild member as we may be on an alt.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:59 am

Since you have not made contact with us the invitation to join has been withdrawn. Please make a brand new application if you wish to become a member of our guild.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down